Wednesday, November 19, 2008

In the name of God....Part 3
As i had said, I am not an atheist, but Gods with names and connotations- weren't created for our convenience; because it is difficult to pray to an unknown face or no name??
A nation called as "tolerant". You must be joking! Indians are one of the most intolerant of the lot. Why? We can't even let a man live his life with his form of God. Always ready to fight in the name of religion, caste and creed. boundaries, boundaries, everywhere. That's what define us. India as a boundary is not enough for us intolerants. We want to be further divided in the name of region, religion, caste, etc. No, i am not saying, having all this system in place is bad. But, what's bad is our ever changing affiliations to this system. One day,when sporting glory is achieved, we are all Indians. The next day a bomb blast occurs, let's blame it on a section of the society.
We as a society have made our country what it is today- a big congregation of insensitive, intolerant, incoherent, incorrigible people.

1 comment:

Scatterbrained said...

Hi..This one is good. It is unfortunate but I still beleive we owe it ouselves to get better...each second, each minute. I have drawn out a list of 30 odd things that I want to do with my life...I am going after them...just so that I shut myself out from all this. It just brimmed over this time around.

V.A